ANNUAL GYN EXAM / PAP SMEAR / HPV TESTING
- Office ultrasound performed by the physician
- Diagnosis and management of fibroids, ovarian cysts and tumors
- Diagnose causes of pelvic pain, heavy bleeding, and other symptoms
- Assess the structure and function of the uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries
- Management of Fibroids
- Menopausal care and Hormone replacement therapy
- Ovulatory dysfunction/Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Treatment of heavy and painful menstrual periods
- Treatment of Endometriosis
- Treatment of Urinary incontinence
- Clinical breast examination
FAMILY PLANNING & CONTRACEPTION
- Contraception and IUD insertion/removal
- Family Planning
- Evaluation and management of female Infertility
- Preconception counseling and testing
COMPREHENSIVE CARE FOR WOMEN AND THEIR CHILDREN DURING PREGNANCY, CHILDBIRTH AND POSTNATAL
- Low and high-risk pregnancy (thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, previous preterm labor, recurrent miscarriage)
- Office ultrasound
- Testing for common genetic diseases, including the Jewish-Ashkenazic
- On-site fetal testing and biophysical profile.
- “Cell-free fetal DNA” testing for non-invasive and earlier detection of fetal chromosomal anomalies.
- As a bonus, we can now determine the sex of the baby as early as 9-10 weeks
- Deliveries at the top South Florida hospital – Memorial Regional/Joe Dimaggio children’s hospital.
OFFICE HYSTEROSCOPY (ENDOSEE)
Allows immediate visualization of the uterine cavity and endocervical canal through camera inserted via vagina and cervix. This procedure aids in the diagnosis of abnormal uterine bleeding and causes of infertility. For more info visit: https://www.endosee.com/
Procedure to closely examine your cervix, vagina, and vulva for signs of abnormal cells. During colposcopy, your doctor uses a special microscope-like instrument called a colposcope. Your doctor may recommend colposcopy if your Pap test result is abnormal.
Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure is used to remove the abnormal cells from your cervix. This procedure removes the diseased tissue and cauterizes the bleeding at the same time. It is used to treat cervical dysplasia or “pre-cancer” of the cervix.